Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Farewell To Japan!

Today was the last day! We started off by getting breakfast by 9:30 am. It was a relaxing day because we didn’t have to leave the hotel until 11:00 am. When we met in the lobby, most of us were ready except for Kristen. She was trying to do something in her room, but we were cutting it really close so some of us had to leave and walk to the next hotel to catch the bus. Luckily, everybody made it and they loaded us in and off we went. The bus was about two hours long because we would stop at a different hotel every few miles just to pick up other people for the airport. When we finally got to the airport, we had about four hours to kill before we had to go to our gate. Everyone decided to eat at a restaurant that was mainly an American restaurant. I think that really showed that we were ready to get back into the states. I ate a pizza once again with a cheesecake and some orange juice. It was rather tasty. After everyone was done eating, we went our separate ways for a little bit to go shopping in the stores. It was literally like walking through a mall. There were so many different shops to look at. After I got done walking around, I went through security and passed through immigration. I sat at my gate for about an hour before we had to board. Our flight left at 5:20 pm and we landed in Chicago at 2:45 pm. The flight was 11.5 hours long. It was the strangest thing ever. I basically relived three hours of my life. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to do that again. After I went through immigration and customs there, I walked to the terminal where Alaska Airlines was and waited for my flight to Seattle. My flight was at 7:40 pm and I had to wait for about 4 hours before I loaded. The flight was 4.5 hours long, so it was a very long Wednesday for me. I landed in Seattle at about 10:30 pm. With that said, here’s to switching my hours back! Wish me luck!
Flight back to the United States of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment