Tuesday, June 14, 2016

UP, UP, & AWAY!!!!

Today is the day that I leave for Japan! I’m super excited. I landed in Chicago on Sunday to make sure I made it in time for our flight on Tuesday. We are flying with ANA and we are meeting at the check-in desk at 2 pm. Our flight is at 5:25 pm.

So today, I was confused when looking for the place we were supposed to meet at. I assumed that since Japan is a different country that our flight would be in the international terminal of the airport. I was wrong. It was in the terminal where the United flights are at the end. That’s kind of odd. Anyway, our flight got delayed by about an hour due to the traffic jam of planes. But, it’s okay because I was dreading the 13 hour flight anyway. Professor Klein gave me two benadryls to take before the plane took off, and I was able to sleep 7 hours of the 13 hour flight. The 5 hours that I was awake, I watched movies and stared off into space. The flight went by much faster than what I anticipated.
Our airplane to Japan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment